unable to get anyone to correct insurance policy keeps sending billing for wrong secondary insurance .very worst service ever ...no help at all after on hold for a very long time asking a lot of personal information ss no etc really policy no should be enough...scary since .

l service is I believe over seas ...can not get anyone to.

understand the problem keep telling me they understand but don't help..repeated calls everyday for wrong billing this co appears to have many issues unable to correct...clearly not trained for inbound calls or how to assist customers...should review bad service...

This person wrote the review because of "wrong information on account" of apria account from Apria. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $87 and wants Apria to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was billing practices and call center - unable to understand. Author liked the most individual reps were polite. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Apria for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments