I have order supply's for my cpap three times and still don't have the correct one yet, when you call the number for service you are calling Manila, not someone in the US that can understand you, and then you have to wait 24hr's to have someone call you back an tell you that they have the order, its been a month sense the first order i placed, i am so done with apria, they want a credit card on file to pay the 20% that medicare don't pay but when the items are wrong they don't want them back, they say throw them away, if they got there customer service back in the US maybe this kinda things wont happen, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BAD.

This person wrote the review because of "to many to list" at Apria. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Apria to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was very bad customer service and customer service experience. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Apria apria cpap machine supplies for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more Apria - This dead beat scores a 640. Apria "Names Eric. Double insured. Had sleep studies and surgery. Finally outfitted with APAP rental from Apria. Billing insurance $850 or so. After 1 year, ins decided..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more