Small broken plastic port on my machine needs replacing.Nothing but broken promises and lies.

They send the wrong supplies all the time. Perhaps the worst company, of any sort, I have ever dealt with. They need to be investigated because they charge my insurance company for the supplies they wrongly send to me and then tell me to through in the garbage. They also claim packages are sent when they are not.

They never return calls and when I call them, the inevitable call transfer results in a disconnected call.They are really incompetent and should not be in business.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Apria. The most disappointing about apria cpap machine from Apria was long waits to speak to cust serv and way they do business Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Apria.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Apria to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments