Small broken plastic port on my machine needs replacing.Nothing but broken promises and lies.

They send the wrong supplies all the time. Perhaps the worst company, of any sort, I have ever dealt with. They need to be investigated because they charge my insurance company for the supplies they wrongly send to me and then tell me to through in the garbage. They also claim packages are sent when they are not.

They never return calls and when I call them, the inevitable call transfer results in a disconnected call.They are really incompetent and should not be in business.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Apria. The most disappointing about apria cpap machine from Apria was long waits to speak to cust serv and way they do business Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Apria.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Apria to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

Molina Healthcare - At least they have a sense of humor Molina Healthcare "Oooooooookay. I jumped through hoops w them for over a month before finally talking a panel of strangers into covering a clinical trial route that is my legit only option*,..." Read more Apria Health care providing after market CPAP filters that are defective. Apria "I have had some bad issues with Apria health care . For one they send me sub-par durable medical equipment. They send CPAP filters that degrade into my CPAP unit..." Read more Farmers Insurance Group - "Do the right thing!" Farmers Insurance Group "I deal with all insurance carriers and farmers is one of the worst. I am a roofing contractor in Colorado and have 2 clients one husband & wife 40 +..." Read more Progressive Insurance - Progressive Auto Insurance - Forces Lawsuit Progressive Insurance "I've become obsessed since Progressive totaled my 1995 Miata , Sept. 9, 2016, after one of their insured hit it. I have experienced the same treatment from their adjuster, Bianca..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more