The entire company culture is one of incompetence, inefficiency and lack of professionalism. But when an entire company operates that way it isn’t the employees it is the management. So when you are frustrated and feed up with the terrible service at Apria blame the senior management. Below are the names of maybe the worst management team in North America:

Dan Starck

Jack Baikie

Chief Procurement Officer, SVP, Supply Chain & Logistics

Celina M. Scally

SVP, Human Resources

PS – I drafted this complaint while on hold for 30 minutes, that is after being hung up on, disconnected and transferred. Still on hold, and the recording says may be recorded for employee training, must be an old recording!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Apria. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Apria to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Apria staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

It is unfortunate regarding the experience you had.But to ran, complain and blame the upper management is a but over the top.

As we all make mistakes, we should perceive things from a point of view of understanding.Take care and have a good day.

Does anyone have a way to contact the CEO. I have been trying to get a new CPAP machine ordered for the last two and half weeks and I have just about determined it is impossible to do.