I started Feb 2 to order maint supplies for my cpap/bipap with a Quattro airfit f10 mask.After confirming and repeating basic information they already have, multiple times to multiple reps, the third(3) rep took my order.

I had no idea what maint supplies were available or needed, or how much they cost, because everything apria does is a secret.

I ordered a mask, new tubing, filters, headgear and according to the repr 2 additional soft masks.

The supplies arrived in 3 separate mailings over several days. The mask sent was the wrong mask with a missing connector. On 3/20 a repr said she had found the right connector.

It arrived and was wrong!Finally on 3/24 a repr who knew what she was doing sent the correct mask with connector....weeks after the initial order went through multiple mishandlings requiring many calls and "lost hours" by the patient.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with individual reps were polite and stated that there is a room for improvement of way they do business and billing practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cpap machine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Apria needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cpap machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Apria.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

Brooklyn, New York, United States #969588

I am trying to have my equipment removed to no avail now I e-mailed the company they also sucked me in for a 100.00 co-pay a few days ago even though I don't need equipment