Additional Fees

The only words they seem capable of speaking are lies.I switched from my CPAP supply company to Apria because they assured me they would send me the specific chinstrap I have to have for a decent night's sleep (my old company discontinued it).

So my order comes, and guess what? It's some other chinstrap that I can't sleep using. I call Apria, oh our mistake, a guy says. We'll send you the right one at no charge.

It never comes. I call again, am assured this time it's coming. It never comes. I call again because now I need all my replenishable supplies, and they guarantee my chinstrap will be included.

This time, NOTHING comes. These fools are playing around with my health and I don't appreciate it at all. And I haven't even related what happened when I called "customer service".

HA HA HA!What a joke.

This company needs to be avoided like the plague, UNLESS you like liars and lies, and don't care about vital health equipment ever showing up as promised.

This person wrote the review because of "will not send the equipment i was promised and is vital to my sleep." of apria cpap machine rental from Apria. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Apria to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unhelpful employees, business practices, lies and undelivered vital medical equipment. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Apria for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments