Placed order for C-pap supplies.Was told that it would take 2-5 business days for delivery.

Called by day 7 to follow up and was told they require customer portion payment before mailing supplies. Well that was not told to me during ordering process. Then was told they tried to call me. If they did, they didn't leave message.

Just left me hanging. Then called Dr.'s office to explain what happened and immediately was told that they have had problems with them and that their customer service had really gone down hill within the last two years.

I got that impression as soon as I started dealing with them.GHETTO AS ***!!!!

Review about: Apria Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

Hobart, Indiana, United States #898677

I am having a problem with Crapira, they pulled the "we need a credit card on file" with me, so stupidly I gave them one. Now I get a letter from Medicare, saying I didn't need a CPAP, and I owe a bit over FIFTEEN HUNDRED.the letter went on to say I had been informed by apria that I didn't qualify under Medicare guidelines....do those IDIOTS really believe if I was told it wouldn't be covered I would have gotten it???the gloves are off now, just wait for round II