1.5

Too many problems to detail.Apria has the worst customer service of any business in any industry we (wife and I both customers...

for now) have ever dealt with. Lost orders, no call backs, no follow up with order issues. Do yourself a favor and spend your money somewhere else... dollars are votes.

We are lining up a new vendor now... enough is enough. They place the blame on the docs' offices for every issue unless we placed the order then it is our fault.

Suggest they do some serious soul searching and get some professional customer service training...especially management.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Apria. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Apria to "find another vendor".

The most disappointing in user's experience was very bad customer service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Apria apria home medical equipment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1022737

I am living in this nightmare now with Apria why is it they are still in the heatlhcare .??????????????