If Apria is ever mentioned to you as a company to use....RUN..

even if it means finding a new doctor. I did not believe the adviase when given to me. I've no been a customer for over a year and have had nothing but grief. They will not change information correctly, only care is getting their money any way they can.

Once that billing is satisfied even when paid out of my pocket their done. I've had great insurance which took care of things for 8 months.

Then went on medicare, can't get Apria to make the changes.My next step after getting a new company to supply my cpap equipment is to turn it over to legal system.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of apria cpap machine rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $362. Apria needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apria cpap machine rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Apria.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

mconsumer

I feel your misery.Apria is the worse company to get a straight answer from.

You can spend hours on the phone with them and think the billing issues are resolved only to have the billing go right back to where its was prior to "clearing it up".