1.7
Additional Fees

In Oct of 2017 I received a bpap machine, fully paid for by my insurance company...In January of 2018 Apria started charging my Credit Card $140.00 a month. I called Apria and after multiple calls and Hours ( no really Hours) on hold.

I was told my insurance Company denied my claim for rental $$. Spoke to my insurance company and found out Apria had not sent the compliance report they requested so of course they denied the claim. its now June and so far Apria has taken $700.00 in charges from my credit card. My insurance has finally paid the claim in full to Apria but Apria has refused to issue me a refund.

I have spent multiple hours on the phone with them trying to get the situation resolved and nothing is being done. EVERY call is outsourced and every person I speak to gives me a different answer or a different excuse. I HATE this company, they are incompetent and crooks. They claim to be the biggest supplier of medical supplies but they are the worst in customer service.

Please dont let them get a hold of your C.C. number because they will steal whatever they can from you.

I didn't like: Does unauthorized charges on your credit cards, Reps are uninformed, No calls to local location.

Comments

WildWeasel

Please refer to my November 29th post entitled "Apria Complaints & Recommended Actions" for advice on how to deal with Apria Healthcare. Good Luck!