I placed an order on 7-15-2013 and was told I would get it on 7-16-2013 but something told me to call to make sure of the delivery and I was told it was back order until 7-18-2013.This company don't have any respect to their customer to at least call and let them know they not going to deliver on the day they suppose too.

Plus it finally came on the 18th of July but after 9 pm after waiting all day and nobody called to say that another company was helping out. I also have been calling for them to pick up empty tanks and every time someone comes out they don't have room to take the empty tanks I have 35 empty tanks just sitting in my house being charged for them just sitting here.

I'm looking for another company to switch to because this company is terrible.Also have anyone else receive any news that the company change how you receive your supplies first I could just call when needed then I was told once a month and now every two months what kind of company does that and don't let you know.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Progressive Insurance - Progressive Auto Insurance - Forces Lawsuit Progressive Insurance "I've become obsessed since Progressive totaled my 1995 Miata , Sept. 9, 2016, after one of their insured hit it. I have experienced the same treatment from their adjuster, Bianca..." Read more Aflac - Claim Review from Jacksonville, Florida Aflac "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..." Read more Senior Life Insurance sales person is a liar. Senior Life Insurance "My mother passed away on 06/01/2017 and on 07/10/2017 I received a letter saying that the policy was being contested because..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more