Previous owner of the house left oxygen tanks, etc...His daughter made arrangements with Apria to pick up everything.

We put everything in the yard as arranged. Apria never picked up. Said they'd come next week. AGAIN, everything was put outside.

NEVER came. New owner has to move the tanks to wash the carpets. It can't be in the yard as it violates Mobile Home Park rules. it is flammable so should not remain in the sun.

It is dangerous. The neighbors fear fire... Today, Apria was phoned again. They were rude.

Would not help.

What a nightmare!Very bad Company.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

Rosedale, West Virginia, United States #1317802

I HAVE A MACHINE THAT WAS DELIVERED TO ME APRIL 14, 2O17 AND STILL Has not been picked up

gcrownres

Please join us in our class action lawsuit at lawmomma@outlook.com.

bigsam

You shouldn't try to transport the oxygen cylinders yourself. Some areas have very strict rules about how they are transported and you might be leaving yourself or the truck owner open to a fine.

put it all back outside, call them and tell them to pick it up, and if they don't, call your fire dept. they don't like hazardous materials lying around in public......they will call apria and ream them out!

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #731529

Great idea bigsam....or get a friend with a pickup to drop it in their location followed with a delivery fee...what is your gas and time worth....bill them accordingly.

bigsam

Send the company a letter (no phone calls, no emails)telling them that effective immediately you are charging them for storage of their equipment. $50.00 per day should get their attention. Send the letter in such a way as to get a acknowledgement that they received it.