6387 Technology Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49009

I’ve had problems with the billing from Apria, I called about the discrepancy which the representative noted I was being charged the pending amount from insurance and he directed me to wait and not make a payment, which I was calling to make. I called back and paid the balance and also ordered a hose, as mine was leaking, I was told it would arrive in 3-7 days.

Day 8, I called, as I still hadn’t received my medical supplies which are a medical necessity ( I had gone 8 days without using my cpap, because my hose was leaking badly.) I paid my balance as well as my portion for the new supplies I ordered.

I’m out raged that I not only paid the balance in full but also for the supplies I ordered and they refused to help me, the rep said her manager wasn’t able to help me either because it’s a billing issue. I have grave concerns about Apria, it’s completely unethical and they are putting my health in jeopardy because of their own incompetencies.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments