I didn't realize how many people had such an awful experience with this company .

It does look like this is a very bad company.

They are scamming the medicare and other healthcare providers by overcharging and doubling the prices....

My medicare paid in full for the equipment and that is what the technician installing it confirmed to me..however months later I started getting bills that had been dated few months back.

Time for us to ask Attorney General to get involved and stop this company milking the system in addition to ripping off customers especially the once who can ill afford it.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

Jackson, Tennessee, United States #698746

Clueless..GREAT POINT!

Secondly pd doesn't pay in full for 99% of equip.. its rental eqiup and ur are billed monthly and why you ppl actually think medicare pays so much for things is beyond me!

If you really took the time to read ur medicare summary u would see that medicare pays pennies to what the supplies and equip is really worth!Get off ur high horse and get with the real program.

Santa Ana, California, United States #656083

Why in the world would you ask a technican about your medicare billing? That makes no sense!

Molina Healthcare - Need medication Molina Healthcare "I try to get me seizure medication covers and i am told no. some employees from molina called me saying fighting to try and get my medication covered because i..." Read more Liberty Mutual Insurance - Bad Faith Company Liberty Mutual Insurance "My husband is a Dentist in Bernville, PA. On June 23rd of last year we arrived at our place of business to find out that it had been destroyed by..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Apria Health care providing after market CPAP filters that are defective. Apria "I have had some bad issues with Apria health care . For one they send me sub-par durable medical equipment. They send CPAP filters that degrade into my CPAP unit..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more