Apria will not submit paperwork required by Medicare, result, I am the victim. Medicare will not pay for CPAP or supplies. Apria will not answer any or my correspondence and I have contacted Apria office in Temecula, CA with no results.

I am trying to get another supplier with better customer service. I would like Apria

Quality Assurance Manager to contact me and have him explain why Apria service

has a lot to be desired. I would also like QA Mgr. to check letters from Medicare requesting forms and who is responsible for not complying with Medicare requests.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with good delivery when ordered and stated that there is a room for improvement of very bad customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of apria cpap machine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1800. Apria needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apria cpap machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Apria.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more Geico - Ripped me off Geico "We had a flood at my house on July 7th. I called the insurance and they informed me that nobody would be available until Monday. (The person said, it is..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Need medication Molina Healthcare "I try to get me seizure medication covers and i am told no. some employees from molina called me saying fighting to try and get my medication covered because i..." Read more AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more