Apria will not submit paperwork required by Medicare, result, I am the victim. Medicare will not pay for CPAP or supplies. Apria will not answer any or my correspondence and I have contacted Apria office in Temecula, CA with no results.

I am trying to get another supplier with better customer service. I would like Apria

Quality Assurance Manager to contact me and have him explain why Apria service

has a lot to be desired. I would also like QA Mgr. to check letters from Medicare requesting forms and who is responsible for not complying with Medicare requests.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with good delivery when ordered and stated that there is a room for improvement of very bad customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of apria cpap machine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1800. Apria needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apria cpap machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Apria.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments