Additional Fees

If you have a job, forget about having a convenient time to get fitted.They do not take into consideration that people work for a living and can,t just take time off.

Rude on the phone and every time I have been to the office people are just sitting around. Wish I had a job like that. How about you get into the times and actually do what you are paid to do. Help people improve their lives and feel better.

You are making plenty of money off the consumer.I will be filling a complaint with mu Health care in regards to poor service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Apria. The most disappointing about medical supplies at Apria was way they do business Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Apria.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Apria to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more Toco Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more Apria - Company Has No Clue What There Doing-WORST CUST. SERVICE !!!! Apria "Apria over the last several months one problem after another insurance, parts, incompetent people, RUDE. CAN NEVER REGISTER A COMPLAINT THEY ARE SQUELCHED. I RECEIVED USED THATS RIGHT USED PARTS IN..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more