W2 forms are to be mailed by the end of January each year.I did not receive mine by mail last year or this year.

Called and talked to HR in TX and I have to fax in a request instead of requesting over the phone with my information. Since this is going to cause me to drive over 100 miles to a fax. I will be faxing the same information they could ask over the phone.

Apria needs to make sure all W2 forms are mailed to employee and well as past employees of this company.Not a good company to work for.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

Thanks a lot, this really is a truly awsome article! I was searching for the same form some time ago and found a great service with a huge forms library. I've found some decent tutorials on how to fill IRS W-2 out online here https://goo.gl/tg1BXZ

Please help! Does anyone know where I can find a blank "W2 Form" to fill out?

Portland, Oregon, United States #627249

Wells Fargo SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you no longer work for Wells Fargo they make it ImPosSible to get your w2.If they followed federal laws & sent them out by the end of January every year, like they're suppose to, people like me could actually do their taxes.

Lying cheating corporate *** bags can suck a bag of d***s!

#619133

all you have to do is download it off portal.adp....what, you don't use a computer?