Additional Fees

I called for supplies, was waiting about 10 days then decided I had better call to inquire about status of order. I was told that they needed more info.

about my insurance. The whole time I was waiting I didn't receive a call or any indication that they needed any info. I could have been waiting for weeks and they just don't really care. On a scale from 1 - 10 on service I would give them a -1.

I will surely ask my doctor if anyone else in the area can actually take service my health needs because Apria just does not put customers health as a priority.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of business practice. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of apria health insurance. Apria needs to "i will talk with my doctor about other alternitives to receiving supplies. apria can't +" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apria health insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Apria.

Comments