I was instructed by Apria rep to place my father's food order on April 30 for a 1 month supply. My father has cancer, copd and congestive heart failure.

He is on a trach and a peg tube for feeding. I did as instructed and was told that my order would be delivered May 2 or 3rd at the latest. On the 4th there was still no food so I called and talked to a Keisha about the problem. I was informed that because my father had gone from a pump feeding to gravity feeding a doctor needed to give his approval.

Apria contacted a doctor who had never had any dealings with my father and tried twice to contact him with no luck. When I asked the rep. Keisha why I was never contacted about this she told me this was not her area of expertise but did say that they would try one more time.

I have never been contacted by anyone from Apria, either before the first call to explain why they needed approval from another doctor for following my call asking for an explanation. In my opinion their customer care is very lacking and I would never deal with this organization again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Customer Care.

Comments