1.7

A month ago we ordered CPAP supplies, as we have done for 6 years. The only difference is our insurance an advantage plan was no longer available in our area so we went with regular Medicare with a supplement.

Apria contacted us and said we needed another face to face with our doctor. So we made an appointment got in a week later. Doctor faxed all info again to Apria. Now we are still waiting for our supplies.

I have ver the past couple of weeks spoken with six people and was apologized to over and over again. Told numerous times our orders were being sent and would receive in 7 to 10 days. So today (5-22-2017) we receive another call needing to confirm again all the info they already have and assured me we would get our supplies in 7 to 10 days. Won't hold my breath and will look for another supplier in our area.

So very unhappy with Apria. They have NO concern for their customers just the bottom line.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Apria Cons: Customer service experience, Customer service, Poor service apparent lack of care.

Comments

Birtha

Please refer to my November 29th post entitled "Apria Complaints & Recommended Actions" for advise on how to deal with Apria Healthcare. Good Luck!

Apria Reviews