Willow Creek Rd, San Diego, CA 92131, USA

I can not understand how they remain in business unless there are kickbacks going to doctors to prescribe their equipment. They should be investigated by some authority who can put a stop to this craziness... Terrible customer service and billing I have made no less than 20 calls trying to resolve my billing issues with zero satisfaction. I have been on hold for hours only to get disconnected and no call back from the f....n company.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Apria Cons: Unprofessional cust serv, Money grubbing practices, Way they do business.

Comments

Birtha

Please refer to my November 29th post entitled "Apria Complaints & Recommended Actions" for advise on how to deal with Apria Healthcare. Good Luck!

The reason Apria remains in business is because they have only 1-2 competitors and a lot of the competitors like Lincare are also bad companies. You can read similar stories on complaints about Lincare.

Forget the $10000. Do it now.

You're not out any money unless there's more to your story than you're telling us. You told us nothing about the nature of the issue.

Why did you waste your time and add to your frustration by wasting so much time with the telephone ? 20 calls ?

Didn't you realize after the first half dozen or so that this was not the effective method of correcting this situation ?

Always start and maintain a paper trail at the first sign of trouble. Use Certified Mail return receipt requested for all communications.

Worst place won't" use again. Send in e mail still no call . I would bring a cat or dog there the pits

Apria Reviews