Elyria, Ohio

When I went to the local Apria store I was handed my cpap machine through the reception window and told to have a nice day. The person that handed me my cpap machine didn't take the machine out of the carrier or reviewed the equipment with me.

Thank you and have a nice day.... I returned to the store a week later because my mask did no fit properly. The respiratory therapist I had to see treated me like I was an *** and I was interrupting her day.

THEN COMES THE BILLING DEBACLE!!!!!I received a bill for $18,000.00 for the rental of a cpap machine for 5 months when the machine only costs $800.00 retail.

Apria did not use the correct insurance information and the information received form my doctor. I would use any other company if it was possible!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Cpap Machine Rental.

Preferred solution: Quit harassing me about an outstanding balance. I don't want to speak to anyone from the Philippines regarding my account..

Comments

You have the absolute right by all means to be seen by an RT. If it takes 15 mins or 2 hours to get the proper equipment so be it.

It is her or his job to be sure you have what you need. Do not accept anything less.

Terrible Service