2.0

I have been a user of apria services since 2014and I find it to nearly impossible to get in touch with anyone at the phones listedI have been put on hold each and every time that I have called to try to get oxygen bottles replaced:I have been trying for the past three days to get someone but have not been able to,I am beginning to wonder if these so called caring people want to help us or just to take our money,any way the service that I have received from aapria healthCare is the sorriest that I have ever had if there was another company that I could getI gladly would.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and total ignorance of cust serv. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "non contact" of apria customer care. Apria needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apria customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Apria.

Comments