I have suffered through 3 years of Apria. I have had billing problems on many occasions.

Their invoices are ridculous. Every six months I am REQUIRED to have my concentrator checked. I've received letters that tell me they cannot reach me by phone, I'm always here and no messages, and that I may be liable for damaged equipment etc. They give me a time of maintainance arrival and on the day of service, they call and say it will be a window which is actually 4-8 hours later.

The service man is in my home, maybe 10 minutes and is gone in a flash.

I rarely have trouble with any company I do business with but this one tops the cake. Looking for a new company.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Apria. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Apria.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Apria to other companies on our site.

Comments