My sister is on oxygen through Apria and also has a portable oxygen machine. Her battery has gone bad and she spoke to someone and they were supposed to send someone out earlier in the week.

No one showed and no phone call. Then they scheduled for someone to come out on 9/30 and even her Pulmonologist called and spoke to someone at Apria and again no one showed up and not one phone call. I called and spoke to a customer service rep (who is located off shore, I am assuming in the Phillipines or somewhere) and she stated no notes on account. She said she emailed two people one of which is a Mark Johnson (logistics) to let them know of the situation.

I said that my sister needed someone out today.

These people are playing with peoples lives and health. This is terrible, someone could DIE because they have no oxygen....

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Apria. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Apria to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Apria and apria customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments