Wautoma, Wisconsin

I chose Apria because of the location and they were on my approved businesses for my CPAP machine. I have been trying to work with them for over a year now.

I can finally leave since I need a new prescription. Any place will be better than Apria. The billing is incompetent, they seem to hope you do not watch your bills and charges. I went to their store front in Green Bay, WI to get a pack of simple CPAP filters.

They did not have any but willing to ship them to me. I ok'd the shipping, by the time I drove home I decided to try other source. I called and cancelled the order, they said ok, but the filters showed anyway. Now I get a bill for $18.40 for an $5 set of 2 filters.

Unexceptable and my last strw with Apria.

So, Run from their building or website, NOW

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Cpap Machine Rental.

Comments

RUN FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

Quoted Price and Billed prices never match.

Overbilled this time by $300.

Extremely DISHONEST!

THIS IS THE 3rd & FINAL TIME. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN.

drewkeeper

Again trying to deal with them on billing, 4 different numbers and people so far

you are so lame.....Green Bay??? try Rochester office, you nut case!

Take them with you! Filters are easy...call ahead...if you can think that you may need filters, Apria will have them here, you ignorant breathless wonder. Stock items come and go 900 cpaps in Rochester!!!

Order ahead lame one!!! :eek :eek