1000 Resource Dr, Cleveland, OH 44131, USA

To all previous Kaiser customers, be wary of the tricky maneuvers from Apria. Health Span trumpasized Kaiser and left us high and dry.

The first thing I did was inquire about my CPAP machine charges. I was told that if the new insurance accepted it they would submit the charges to them. Mind you I was already traumatized having to pick another health plan when I am about to turn 65 and had been a Kaiser customer for almost 40 years. I wonder who got a kickback for closing down Kaiser and forcing clients into Medical Mutual.

Somebody got paid well. I started this process in November during our open season. I called Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield and they informed me they would take over the charges for the machine. I called Apria back and informed them of the conversation and told them I had picked Anthem.

Well I would have finished paying the charges for the machine in April, guess what the tricksters did; they charged me in January and in February $107.42. When I questioned the charges, they stated that they did not have my health plan information, which I had informed them of this. Now they claim that because I had changed medical plans I have to pay another 10 months of fees. I told them they could take their machine back and put it where the sun does not shine.

I did not choose to change medical plans, I was hitlerized into it, but according to them it does not matter.

I know for a fact that there are many Kaiser customers who are being bullied and over charged for these services. This is highway robbery and a Congressional investigation should be mandated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Cpap Machine Rental.

Reason of review: trumped up charges and ad customer service.

Comments

Birtha

Please refer to my November 29th post entitled "Apria Complaints & Recommended Actions" for advise on how to deal with Apria Healthcare. Good Luck!

Apria Reviews