Most helpful review

Two Different DME'S complaint

Apria - Two Different DME'S complaint
On May 13 my pulmonologist faxed lincare located in Cumberland,RI (Same town, near me ) for a nebulizer. After several days went by i decided to call lincare. I was immediately put on hold. 1/2 hour later, no pickup, so I grew frustrated and hung up. I called the next...

Update: Apria finally sent me the nebulizer. It sat with staff and nurses for 2 days under the desk until I asked if they had the medication that goes with it.

I was told "soon" by the day medtech. The 5:00 medtech took over and she said they had the nebulizer and medication ready. I checked my unsigned copy of the "contract with Apria. It had already been given to the insurance and they approved it.

Full payment zero co-pay and zero deductible. But the non valid contract said the payee was Neighborhood Health Dual! There is no such thing! They combined my UHC DUAL COMPLETE with Neighborhood Health Integrity!

So I will call them again to remind them "again" that I am no longer with UHC Dual. They mixed the two different insurance providers as one. UHC would just deny it because I am not a member.

Should I wait until they receive a denial or should I call them tomorrow? I'm not sure yet

ID
Providence, Rhode Island
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Acutally ... I give it 1 star

Original review updated by user Jun 18, 2022
...because they are spamming me to death. . I have received very good service, reliability and good customer service over the years. Hopefully they can be more sensitive and dial down the spam.

User's recommendation: Look at other purchase options.

ID
Tucson, Arizona
Preferred solution
Price reduction and no spam

Verified Reviewer

Must be able to speak on the phone to order