New York, United States

On my anniversary date which is the 11th of each month, I send my SD Card in for downloading. The card was last sent in on MARCH 11th.

I called Apria on APRIL 11th (1 month later) to report my SD card had not yet been returned and was assured that a new SD card would be sent to me that day. On May 11th (now 2 months later) another call to Apria was made and once again I was told that a new SD Card would be in the mail that very day. Today MAY 26th, I called Apria for the 3rd time and guess what? I was advised that a new SD card would be sent before the end of the business day.

Let's see what happens now.

Their customer care is atrocious and they do not really care about servicing their clients needs. If you have a choice, choose another company..

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Apria Cons: Poor record keeping and no satisfaction with complaints, Inability to solve issue or speak with local personnel.

Comments

You are welcome to bring your card by the local branch. They will take yours for downloading and they will hand you another fresh card.

Takes 3 minutes. However if you cannot get to your branch do not wait 30 days before you call back. If you did not get what you needed within 24 hours call them back everyday till resolved. The first option is key.

Use the local branch for you needs. Avoid the hassle.

Apria Reviews