Orlando, Florida

This company seems sketchy and disorganized (Just for reference, I have a master's degree and work in the medical field). I spent two hours making calls, being re-routed, being hung up on, and finally talking to a rep who offered no resolution to my billing issue.

Every time I call I wait for at least 15 minutes before speaking to someone. The lay out of the bill they send almost seems intentionally confusing. It is unorganized, wording is confusing, and has small font I assume is difficult for older people to read. Not to mention the reference code and account numbers you will need are 13 characters long.

The online payment system provides no information on what you are paying just how much you owe. They also have sent me bills after being paid the previous billing cycle. There continues to be small charges that were not previously mentioned to me or written on my bill. I called today after receiving a bill that I already paid.

I was informed that I had in fact paid but now owe $6 and some change for a fee that was unexplained, stating "I can't see why because it was posted by billing". This is unacceptable. I feel bad for customers who have to put up with this when they are already dealing with major health issues. I will say the rep in the store who helped me select my machine was extremely bright, helpful, and courteous, and in fact took time off her lunch break to assist me.

Everyone else seems very poorly trained. Avoid this company if you can!

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Cpap Machine Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments