My father was released from a hospital yesterday with a small Oxygen tank and the hospital ordered an oxygen station from Apria Health and assured us that it will be delivered by the time he arrives home. Apria rep called us twice yesterday that they are on the way to deliver it at 5.30PM on but nobody ever showed up neither on Saturday nor Sunday.

The small travel tank got finished in couple hours and nothing was delivered - it was 30 hours ago. Me and my brother called them 15 times over the past 30 hours to find out why they still didnt deliver it and get the oxygen delivered asap because my dad has low oxygen level and needs it badly. Every time they kept me on the phone for 30-40 minutes and promised to get it delivered asap and call us back - nobody ever called back or delivered anything. This afternoon I called them again and asked to escalate my complaint to the manager because it was 15th call with the same zero result.

A person on the phone after 20 min hold told me that the manager promised that the next stop will be my dad. This was 10 hours ago.

Oxygen still has not been delivered. Is this just grossly negligent or criminal?

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

• Poor Response Time