Ordered cpap supplies over phone and gave them info on both my insurances. Customer rep said they needed a credit card number for what the insurance companies didn't pay.

The supplies were delivered in a timely manner. Reviewed my online credit card statements and Apria had immediately placed a charge. A few days later I checked my online insurances invoices: the primary had paid except what Apria had charged to my credit card, and the secondary insurance had not been billed. I called customer service and they said they normally only bill the primary insurance.

I demanded they bill my secondary one. After a few more calls the bill finally showed on my online insurance invoices and the secondary paid the amount Apria billed my credit card. My task now is to get a refund.

I asked them to remove my credit card number from file and bill me after all future invoices paid by insurance. I will be checking out another approved cpap supplier with better reviews of customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Crooks, same situation I refused to give them my card number. They just billed me from 2015 two years ago

Apria Reviews