A month and a half into 2018 and I am already a month behind and short on my supplies and hope I can get the remaining 11 but I am not holding my breath. How does Apria make up for the shortage?

Dropped off the monthly order to the Peoria Illinois local office on January 11 and the order did not get place until January 29. I wonder how many other months I was be short an order for 2018. When I complained to the local office and talked to Ron and Amy who in my understanding are branch managers filling in from other offices I told them maybe it was time for me to switch companies for Ventilators supplies. I was told by both of them that I should do what makes me happy.

I was shocked that they would be willing to send me to Apria’s competition rather than keep me as a customer. I believe we have been a customer of Apria’s for about 10 years and the local office wants to send people away then keep the business. If Ron and Amy worked for me I think they would be looking for other employment after this. In the past Apria have challenges in delivery of supplies on time so it was worked out with the previous branch manager that I would drop the orders off and they would follow up on them.

I guess now Ron and Amy have litter desire to take care of customers and provide good customer service. I also asked for a follow up phone call which I did not receive. I look to have local responsiveness for my ventilator supplies and it appears like Apria does not want to supply that any longer.

Apria customer account number 13915. I will also post this on Apria website for customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Apria Cons: Very poor customer service.

• Apria Bad Customer Service