So far, it is the least customer friendly company I have ever dealt with. Their first call to me resulted in a lot of questions--personal information--in order to identify me to tell me that they had no information for me yet.

Next call from them was a robot call, and I followed all of the prompts (there were many) and ended up with a message "we are not responding to this number right now".

I don't even want to start doing business with them, and will ask my doctor if there's another company with air supplies. I just read some reviews from frustrated clients, and I am already frustrated and haven't even gotten my first order yet.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Don't make everything so complicated. Keep it simple, we don't always feel well when we contact you. .

Apria Cons: Contacting apria is a nightmare.

Comments

Birtha

Please refer to my November 29th post entitled "Apria Complaints & Recommended Actions" for advise on how to deal with Apria Healthcare. Good Luck!

Apria Reviews