2.8

I ordered CPAP supplies, they were adamant that I use my credit card to pay the difference. I asked them how I would get the receipt.

I was told it would be with the supplies. I said that will work. It didn't happen! I have called (3 times now) and been through different people but in the end they said no problem we will email it to you.

I reminded them I need an itemized receipt for my MSA. Three times now they have send me a credit card receipt with only the total, no itemized receipt to submit to my MSA. I cant get to a supervisor. I am going to be out $100.00 dollars soon.

So tired of the run around. Not impressed with these guys!

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Cpap Machine Rental.

Preferred solution: Get me a itemized receipt.

Comments

Having same problem with Apria. They refuse to give a receipt with the order.

They want you to register your cc on their website to get receipt. When you try to register it says info not valid.

Finally got this resolved. The receipt they gave me was very short on details, this was the 4th one send to me.

Thankfully when I got ahold of the administrator of my MSA they were very understanding.

So they covered my expense.

So I will never prepay with APRIA again. They will need to bill me and give me an itemized bill before I pay them

Apria Reviews