My wife had to get her bi pap machine from apria due to their contract with medicare. She passed away almost a year ago and i contacted apria about the machine.

They said the machine was mine and i didnt owe them anything else. This month they sent me a bill for almost $300 from service 2 years ago. I have not been billed before. I call their so called customer service and all they can say is do you want to pay some on the bill.

No i do not. Ive called several times and end up on hold untill i give up. I have sent customer service and billing 2 emails with no response.

This is an awful company to deal with. They have been a headache from the beginning and medicare is getting ripped off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Bipap Machine Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I dislike apria's customer service. I ordered a different mask because I am experiencing less then quality sleep.

They sent the same asmy current mas. As I had to wait several months I was angry and did not think I should wait their customary time.

They kept up with the same canned message. They would not let me talk to a supervisor