3002 Dow Ave, Tustin, CA 92780
1.5

Apria made appt. thru automated call for tech to come on Fri to inspect oxygen concentrator.

No time window given, just "Friday Aug 2". I waited all day long and no one showed up. No call from them to reschedule. Today, Mon.

Aug 5, I called them and was told I was not on Friday's schedule and they would re-schedule for this coming Friday. The guy I spoke with was less than courteous. I have a feeling he gets a lot of angry customers. Feedback on phone was really bad and when I asked him to move mouthpiece away from his earpiece, he said there was nothing he could do about it.

I then asked about getting new filters for machine and was told the tech "always" brings/changes them when he does inspection. I've had this machine for way over 5 yrs. and filters have NEVER been changed. Last inspection I asked about getting new filters and the tech told me he did not have any on the truck and I had to call company to order them.

What a company!

I am going to ask Blue Shield if they can switch me to another company. I hate dealing with Apria!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Oxygen Concentrator Rental.

Preferred solution: Keep appointments & train customer service people in more courtesy!.

Apria Cons: Condascending attitude.

Comments