Apria told me that Medicare requires an original copy of the diagnosis of Sleep Apnea. I can order certain supplies every three months, replacement cushions and filters.

My last order was 4 months ago and was told by Apria that they needed documentation to submit to Medicare. My doctor sent in the information and my order was approved and sent out. I called Apria again when it was time to order supplies, only to be told they need the same information my doctor had sent in just 4 months ago. So, I contacted my doctor, they faxed in all the information needed January 4th 2018.

As of today, February 6th, I had not received any word about my order from Apria. So, I called and was told they needed the same info that my doctor sent in in January. Was advised by a rep that they did find the documents needed and they would forward them to the Medicare Team. Because of the dire need for supplies, I'm getting about 3-4 hours of sleep a night.

I also have Parkinson's Disease which only adds to my lack of sleep issue. So now I join all the others before me who are "Pissed Consumers." I'm really not expecting to hear from them about this as I requested from the rep I spoke with.

Worst company possible to deal with! I will be finding another company to work with in the future.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments