I have been trying to get a portable light weight oxygen system that my Dr. ordered for 4 years now.

I have made special appointments with Pulmonoligists talked with my primary care physician and Apria too many times to count. I called Apria again yesterday and was told "people are waiting in line for the oxygen equipment you do have". I was asked to confirm my weight and height by a customer care rep. They don't seem to care about my situation.

I tried to tell her, I may be a sturdy size but I have other problems..back (slipped discs; scoliosis; sciatica; arthritis) and 2 huge hernias in my abdomen. I have had no exercise to speak of and have not been able to go any place but to pick up meds. once monthly. I do have a machine here, that does not work, that suppose to be portable.

It weighs about 15 lbs with a huge battery. I'm suppose to carry it on my shoulder.. and keep it at a level 5 output. Which lasts about 1/2 hr.

I told them to come and pick it up and give it to someone that could use it. They said they had to have Dr. orders to do that. I am so very angry with the whole system.

Does anyone care anymore? I don't think so.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Oxygen Concentrator Rental.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Apria Cons: Especially disliked customer service.

• Medicare Fraud

Comments

Birtha

Please refer to my November 29th post entitled "Apria Complaints & Recommended Actions" for advice on how to deal with Apria Healthcare. Good Luck!

Apria Reviews