The Dr. office ordered a nebulizer for my toddler on a Tuesday and confirmed it would be delivered that same day. Order was processed by my insurance BCBS but it never arrived. Apria was supposed to fulfill the order.

After several calls made by the dr. office to Apria with different responses I was told I needed to call to confirm some information.

When I called I was told everything seemed to be in order and no information was needed. However, order had not been processed.

It is Friday, my kids are without the machine they needed since Tuesday and I still have not received anything (nor any confirmation it will be delivered). Very irresponsible and unreliable company.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Apria. The most disappointing about apria customer care at Apria was having to call multiple times to get product ordered Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Apria.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Apria to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Apria?

Comments

Newbury, Massachusetts, United States #1233403

Just go to wallgreen's.......you will die waiting for apria to deliver.