Rocky Mount, North Carolina
1.8

I am so red hot angry right now. This company, which acts as two separate entities: Apria Healthcare and Apria Direct, cannot access each others' information and thus don't know anything about the other!

I placed an order October 7 on Apria Direct because my insurance will not pay. Received a call some days later telling me to call them back. I call back and get bounced all over the placed between these two separate entities in the same company but can't access the records. Finally, I get someone who tells me they can't ship to a PO box.

Well, it would be nice for them to put that on the website in the first place!

I give the physical address thinking this whole debacle was finally over. Wrong! No shipment of my order. I called back on October 25 to learn they couldn't even pull up my order information saying I didn't place an order.

Really?! Then why did I get calls from your company! I forced them to go back and review again. Magically, my order reappears but this time, the credit card information has timed out and I have to go back in and reorder everything.

Fat chance! NOT ONCE did they call me back and tell me there was a problem...NOT ONCE! Apria does not know its rear from *** in the ground. They screwed up my records, screwed up my order, and then had the gall to blame me for the delay causing the credit card information to expire.

Oh no...the delay came from them. Go somewhere else...these people have no clue what they are doing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Free products.

Comments

Far and away, hands down, unequivocally, with out a doubt, the worst customer service department I have ever seen.

Apria Reviews