2.8
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

They used to be great until they went national. I have had nothing but problems with them.

I could not get out of the house for almost two weeks because they took my portables and refill machine and I can't get those tanks up and down steps and to my car. Had no food or drink because I live alone and have no one...When I said I had no one to get food or help she said they were short on help also and could not get to me yet. that I could come in to their place...but I couldn't because I can't get the oxygen tank down the steps and into my car.....I went to the Dr w/o oxygen and used my rescue inhaler and he told me he did not order those , that Apria took it onto themselves. He redid the order..then on 9/26/ after going to the dr.

on the 8th they deliver the portable unit...Guess what? It lasts less than 2 hours. The car charger does not fit into the cigarette lighter. I had 11 minutes left to get home and unload the car..

How are you supposed to drive to Florida with that unit? What if you run out of gas or something and you are stuck out in the wild??

Obama said he wanted to kill off 1/3 of the population? That means us oldies and sickies..

doloresw wrote the review because of "most of the items above..." at Apria. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Apria to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most when it was local i had no problems. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Apria and apria oxygen concentrators prescription refill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments