My doc ordered a specialty walker/wheelchair, took several calls, and a lot of call backs, after trying to guess how to get a customer service person tp speak to, waiting forever, and then getting disconnected, this happened many times. Then tgey sent the wrong item, and came at wring days or times, other then they when said..like dealing w cable company, make yiu wait all day like on a old seinfeld episode..anyhow when it finally arrived, they didnt knick, or call or make sure i got it just ,dumped off in my driveway, could have been stolen!

Then took forever to get them on phone again,their menu makes np sense, has no option for straight customer service and wobt let u hit zero for operator or customer service, when i finalky got someone, they transferred me several times to wrong dept.

Was a comedy of errors, and took seversl calls back to try again and again, finally told to call the local delivery people, if only someone told me, and this unit is 100% covered i was told by my blue meficare ppo, and was paid 100% for & now Apria is wanting to send me a bill..in error. Was all paid, are they double dipping crooks??

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Delivery Service.

Comments

Birtha

Please refer to my November 29th post entitled "Apria Complaints & Recommended Actions" for advise on how to deal with Apria Healthcare. Good Luck!

Apria Reviews