1.8

I am a stroke survivor. Bedridden 14 months as of 11.5.2017.

My bed has been provided by Apria since last year. Sometime this year, Apria became a 'NON-PREFERRED PROVIDER' on the government "PREFERRED PROVIDER" list. I have Medicare. Apria has the sole decision to "GRANDFATHER" into agreeing to continue to provide my bed until I can get a bed from a "PREFERRED PROVIDER" under the current terms.

By current law Apria should provide, in writing, a 30 day notice that my contract is ending. Apria has not done this. They have shown up, unannonced at my door to "PICK UP" the bed and have sent a threatning letter if I don't surrender the bed and set up a pick up time. To get a replacement means going through my doctor and approval through Medicare.

The current "PREFERRED PROVIDER" can not provide a bed for 3 or 4 months and has placed me on on a waiting list. All this and I'm paraylized bedridden. THIS IS NOT CARING. THERE IS NO EMPATHY.

IT IS HURTFUL DRAMA. It is imposible to recover without the bed. My recovery will be prolonged significantly due to this.

THIS IS THE SAME AS BEING THROWN ON THE FLOOR just so Apria can close their books on once being a "PREFERRED PROVIDER". ROGER IRBY, Rancho Cordova, CA

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Bed Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Apria Customer Service

Comments

Birtha

Please refer to my November 29th post entitled "Apria Complaints & Recommended Actions" for advise on how to deal with Apria Healthcare. Good Luck!

Apria Reviews