I have been diagnosed with sleep apnea confirmed 12/9/15 via home testing. I was advised to contact your company which I did by fax to 888 492 0010 January 7, 2016.

I sent a prescription generated by Hans Schwinn, MD, 5 pages of sleep study results and their interpretation. I awaited contact from Aprea which did not occur until October, 2016 at which time I was instructed to provide evidence of a "face-to-face" visit. I was examined 10/12/16 and found to still have sleep apnea necessitating treatment with CPAP. This information along with an Apria Healthcare Sleep Therapy Form were generated and faxed by Dr.

Schwinn to 14107614353 on 10/26/16. I have repeatedly attempted to get the medically indicted equipment necessary to treat my condition without success. On 2/11/17, I called 888 492 7742 in response to a telephone request and was told that the sleep study and paperwork were outdated. I am putting you on notice that my condition was made known to you over a year ago and I have been untreated for that period of time.

I need competent assistance immediately. Please refer to file number ACIS BSD883

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Cpap Machine Rental.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Apria Cons: Correspondence and telephone contacts were ignored.

Comments

My Doctor ordered a CPAP machine through Apria on March 28, 2018. It is now May 1 2018 and still waiting on machine.

Customer Service is wotthless, dont waste you're time. After a month still cant get a straight answer as to why my machine is not at my home for my sleep apenia. I keep playing phone tag with ghosts, no one can tell me why my machine has not been shipped. Their excuse is I missed a voice mail.

Nobody can tell me what I need to talk about and why they dont just ship the damn thing!!! Sleepless in Tampa.........

Birtha

Please refer to my November 29th post entitled "Apria Complaints & Recommended Actions" for advise on how to deal with Apria Healthcare. Good Luck!

Apria Reviews