601 Campus Dr, New Brighton, MN 55112

Needed oxygen temporarily. They can’t seem to get anything straight.

5 calls to get insurance coverage straight and even after that I get a bill that they did not run through insurance.

They picked up equipment and today I get a letter asking for their equipment. Ahhhhhh they have some serious issues.

Go some place else if you need assistance. Do not do business with these people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Oxygen Concentrator Rental.

Preferred solution: Pay me for all the time I have spent on the phone .

Apria Cons: Overseas call center, Total ignorance of cust serv, Every aspect of their billing, Very bad customer service.

Comments

I work for Apria and you are right...we can't seem to get anything right. Wrong phone numbers.

Wrong addresses. HIPPA violations. Wrong delivery days. Wrong product on SSRA.

It is astonishing the amount of problems we have. Our patients complain endlessly about our horrible customer service department.

ObsoleteGiantClam432
@Anonymous

Don't take these complaints seriously. Especially this one where the child wants to be paid for the time they wasted on the phone. This child posting the complaint has serious issues.

Apria don't seem to be able to get things together. I don't like their billing procedures.

I was told that billing would stop after 13 months and start over again after 5 years. I've been with them for a year and a half and that didn't happen.