5.0

Nothing but good things to say, I wish I could give them 5 stars. The over-seas call center gives my day an "international flavor".

I always ask where I am calling to, so I can find it on my globe. Sure there are billing issues, wrong supplies, and it is true you can't call your local branch...but their friendly staff and great customer service more than make up for it! I especially like their consumer new website, Apriadirect.com. Very, very user friendly.

Keep up the good work Apria! I will remain a life long customer.

All these other people are tripping. Long live Apria!

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Bipap Machine Rental.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with and I am a buyer so I deal with a lot of suppliers. Sent my mom home with suction machine and no trach supplies.

Called the next day, got the run around and then called a second day, on the phone with 5 or 6 different people trying to get this expedited to no avail.

Even though one person reentered the order for me and told me someone would call back to confirm and no one ever did, Called a few other people / numbers and another person said they were transferring this up to a manager and then transferred me into no man's land where after 20 minutes on hold and no idea where I stood in line, I hung up. Thank God she didn't need this trachea to breathe!

Apria has consistently billed me for things my insurance pays for. Also, since they have my credit card number, they deducted $71.14 from my account October 14th, and I hadn't purchased anything since the first of June.

They call that steeling.

Now I've paid $20 for a cushion and some filters, all of which is covered --they tell me themselves--under my insurance.

This is completely unacceptable!