Farmington, New Mexico

Apria Healthcare, Inc. has the worst customer service of just about any company I've dealt with.

They tell you they will do things like call-backs, adjustments, tests, and billing which is always either wrong or an outright lie. Please use any other company except Apria if you can. For instance, Apria told me they had records of an oximetry test which they had performed lo these many months ago. It never happened.

How many times I was promised call-backs which never occurred is uncountable. Their billing dept. is composed of incompetent people in my experience. They never know anything at the time of the call, hence the call-backs which never occur.

Loser capital.

Caveat Emptor. I finally switched companies.

Comments

I also hate Apria. They continue to chase me for billings they made, and bungled, to BCBS.

This has been going on for 6 months. I am totally fed up with them and warn all others to avoid doing business with them.

Company bills insurance for service on oxygen concentrators. Which is a Medicare HMO.

They do not check the machine, but will collect money from patients.

We have to call and ask them when they are coming and we hear "when ever you want" I should not have to call them, I have no expectations of them calling to schedule. I know they are paid for the service though,.

I HATE APRIA AND PRAXAIR. THEY WERE PAID IN FULL AS MY INSURANCE COMPANY INFORMED THEM THEY DID NOT PAY FOR RENTALS.

THE CONTINUE TO HARRASS ME FOR TWO YEARS 2009 -2011.

AFTER MUCH CALLS AND LETTERS THEY BACKED OFF. THEY HAVE RECENTLY STARTED SENDING MORE DEMANDS.

manny

CONTACT YOUR LOCAL ATTORNEY GENERAL TO COMPLAIN.

NEW YORK HOMECARE HEALTH AND HOSPITAL EQUIPMENT

516.333.2475 TRY THEM THEY TAKE ALL INSURANCE AS WELL. DONT LISTEN TO DOCTORS WHO PUSH APRIA THEY GET A KICKBACK FOR RECOMMENDING APRIA THROUGH THE SALES PERSON ELL WHO FURNISH THEM WITH LUNCH EVERY WEEK .

FEASTS FIT FOR A KING SO THAT AGAIN ITS A WIN WIN THE SALESPERSON SELLS AND THE DOCTOR GETS KICKBACK AND THE COMPANY GETS BUSINESS . RESEARCH STAY AWAY FROM APRIA

Max

Apria is the leader in healthcare incompetence!! The total disregard for their medical patients is astounding.

They sound helpful during the "marketing" phase, but fail dramatically during the operational and service phase. Could not deliver agreed to products; filthy office and medical product supply areas; incompetent "management" and employees; untimely response to requests; faulty O2 cylinder (exhausted its oxygen within seconds); carrying case falling apart within minutes. Telephone answering is even a challenge for this company. My mistake was not checking all the complaints against Apria Healthcare before trying to contract with them as my oxygen supplier.

I've ended up with zip, having to cancel in less than 24 hrs due to their incompetence. Why they have a license to provide "patient" care is bewildering, at best. Where are you Mr.

Ohio Inspector of Home Medical Equipment suppliers? At least yank their license for the lack of good housekeeping.

Apria Reviews