La Crescent, Minnesota

A collection agency representing Apria Health Care called me yesterday 8/6/15 to collect an unpaid bill of $10.35. When I noted to them that the bill had been paid to Apria January, 2015 they commented that Apria had not applied that amount to my account even though they cashed my check.

They are a terrible provider based on my experiences with them. Customer service is a very low priority to this company, they are basically hard to reach, unintersted in customer problems, they have a hard time with billing/accounting , make regular robo calls to me and when we answer the phone we are put on hold. This company pays lip service to the concept of customer service but seems to be clueless/uninterested in providing quality service with regard to customers beyond selling it's products. If you have a problem you are on your own.

I have been a customer of Apria for more than 15 years but will be leaving them for another provider. It is not worth the aggravation to continure to deal with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Customer Care.

Reason of review: Poor customer service and payment problems.

Comments