I was called on Saturday to pay for a Nebulizer which my physician ordered, I called back as I was not there and first person did not know anything but said the Machine was $118 transferred to billing they had nothing said the machine was $288 and transferred to customer service one person asked me for my credit card but couldn't tell me how much she kept saying can you just give me your credit card number I asked for her supervisor he got on and quoted $483 I hung up. The original person finally called back it was $142.16 paid and they told me it was placed for Monday delivery.

Monday called said wasn't on schedule would put me on. Tuesday called said it was on FedEx would come that night or Wednesday. Wednesday called they didn't have anything set for me for delivery and would check on it.

Really this is a breathing machine for a person with Asthma. Most incompetent company ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apria Shipping Service.

Reason of review: poor customer service, problem with delivery.

Comments

Birtha

Please refer to my November 29th post entitled "Apria Complaints & Recommended Actions" for advise on how to deal with Apria Healthcare. Good Luck!

Apria Reviews